Senior Internal Auditor
A Career in a Growing Agro-Industrial holding
TRANS-OIL GROUP is a vertically integrated agro-industrial business with presence in Republic of Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine and Switzerland, having a wide range of activities including oilseeds crushing, grain handling and storage, international commodities trading, vegetable oil in bulk, bottled oil, farming and production of flour.
We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
Our Internal Audit Team is growing: we are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor.
In the role of Senior Internal Auditor working in one of our Bucharest or Chisinau offices you will be part of the Group Internal Audit (GIA) function and you will provide independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to add value and improve our operations.
This position reports to Head of Internal Audit and partners with business functions to identify areas of risk, make valuable recommendations to management, and to influence change and decision within the organization. You’ll work in a dynamic environment, have an opportunity to grow your career and positively impact the future at Trans Oil.
- Assist Head of Internal Audit in annual internal audit planning exercise and Internal Audit risk assessment
- Participate in the planning and execution of audit missions to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of financial and operational controls, the reliability and accuracy of data and information systems, and the adequacy of controls over segregation of duties, safeguarding of assets and corporate governance
- Participate and significantly contribute to scope definition of audits, as well as audit programs, to ensure achievements of audit objectives
- Document controls and audit processes under review (e.g. interview persons in areas under review to gain understanding of how systems and/or processes operate) using various audit tools
- Examine evidence obtained during audits with respect to compliance with policies, adequacy of procedures and effectiveness of controls
- Execute audit tests competently in accordance with policies and procedures. Prepare audit work papers documenting audit steps in the audit program. Ensure information is presented clearly, concisely, accurately, in a logical format, and has appropriate audit conclusions
- Assist in making oral, and/or written presentations (e.g. discussion outline) at the end of an audit.
- Participate in discussing observations, recommending corrective actions, and assisting with suggesting improvements to processes reviewed (i.e. analyze and assist with compilation of audit findings)
- Perform special projects at the request of management.
- Promote Internal Audit as a value add to the organization and deliver audit services that consistently improve the control environment and achieve operational excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and at least 3 years of audit experience. A mix of audit experience along with accounting / finance experience will also be considered.
- Demonstrated external or internal audit experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Excel or spreadsheet execution (proficient with Microsoft products) required
- Data Analytics working experience is an advantage
- A Professional Designation (ACCA, CPA, CA, CMA, CGA, CIA) is desired (completed or in progress)
You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships at all levels of management and staff to help them achieve success in their strategies and processes
- Russian and Romanian speaker, English at least upper-intermediate.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Competitive, industry-leading compensation package.
- Trans-Oil opens a world of opportunities where you will be a part of our team.
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Official employment with full social package
- Work within a fast paced and innovative international company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Work-life balance
To apply, please send your CV by 20.08.2023 to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org