Join our team of passionate, driven professionals who believe the world is full of opportunity. So, if you consider yourself the right person to make a positive impact as part of a winning team - we're waiting for you!
As a Senior Internal Auditor working in one of our offices in Bucharest or Chisinau, you will be part of the Group Internal Audit (GIA) Department and provide independent and objective assurance and consulting services aimed at adding value and improving the Group's operations.
This position reports directly to the Head of the Internal Audit Department and works directly with all departments in the Group to identify areas of risk, make valuable recommendations to management and influence change and decision within the organization. You will work in a dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and have a positive impact on the future of the Trans-Oil Group.
- Assist the head of the internal audit department in the annual audit planning exercise and internal risk assessment;
- Participates in the planning and execution of audit engagements to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of financial and operational controls, the reliability and accuracy of data and information systems, as well as the adequacy of controls on segregation of duties, asset protection and corporate governance;
- Participates and contributes significantly to the definition of the scope of audits, as well as audit programs, to ensure the achievement of the proposed objectives;
- Documents the audit controls and processes that are the subject of the assessment (for example, people interviewed in the areas examined to understand how the systems and/or processes work) using various audit tools;
- Reviews evidence obtained during audits regarding compliance with policies, adequacy of procedures and effectiveness of controls;
- Performs audit tests competently in accordance with policies and procedures. Prepare worksheets documenting the audit stages of the audit program. Ensures that information is presented clearly, concisely, accurately, in a logical format and has appropriate audit conclusions;
- Assists in making oral and/or written presentations at the end of an audit;
- Participates in discussing observations, recommending corrective actions, and assists in suggesting improvements to reviewed processes (e.g., analyzes and assists in compiling audit findings);
- Carry out special projects at the request of management;
- Promotes internal audit as an added value to the organization and provides audit services that continuously improve the control environment and facilitate operational excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field and at least 3 years of auditing experience. A combination of audit experience, along with accounting / financial experience will also be considered;
- Demonstrated external or internal audit experience, preferably in a production environment;
- Experience in Excel (and other Microsoft products) is required;
- Experience working in data analytics is an advantage;
- Professional certification (ACCA, CPA, CA, CMA, CGA, CIA), completed or in progress preferred.
- The ideal candidate enjoys challenges, completes complex projects quickly and appropriately with an understanding of business priorities. Acts with urgency as appropriate in response to various market events and trends that require rapid change of plans and strategy;
- Is confident and competent, diplomatic, professional and has skills in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships at all management and personal levels to help management and peers achieve success in their strategies and processes;
- Romanian, Russian and English speaker (intermediate-higher English).
- Competitive, industry-leading compensation package;
- The Trans-Oil Group opens up a world of opportunities that you will be part of as a member of our team;
- Professional development and career growth opportunities;
- Official employment with full social package;
- Work in a fast-paced and innovative international company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds;
- Balance between life and profession.
Interested persons can send their CV to the email address email@example.com